- The Environmental Factor
The environmentally friendly features of bamboo are the main reason why bamboo kitchen utensils are becoming extremely popular and widely used among eco-conscious individuals. Bamboo is technically a grass and can be cut without killing the plant. When you move grass it doesn’t die – it continues to grow. This makes bamboo a highly renewable, eco-friendly resource. Bamboo grows faster than any wood, and can be grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
Bamboo cooking equipment and utensils are perfect for picnics, camping, and travel, because they are light and 100 percent biodegradable.
Bamboo utensils are extremely strong and durable. Bamboo is surprisingly strong, but still light and flexible. Bamboo utensils are long-lasting, and much more durable than wooden and plastic ones.
3. Heat, Stain, and Odor Resistance
Bamboo is heat, stain and water resistant material. Bamboo products do not stain and do not absorb odors. It is also very easy to clean.
4. Smooth and Satiny Finish
Bamboo eating utensils have smooth finish and do not have a rough or porous surfaces after only a few months of use like the wooden ones.
5. Attractive Appearance
Bamboo items are lightweight, functional, and comfortable to use. Bamboo kitchen tools add a fresh, natural touch to any kitchen, and make a perfect gifts for weddings, showers, and housewarmings.
6. Safe with Non-Stick Cooking Surfaces
Bamboo cooking utensils will not scratch the non-stick finish on your pans, and will not harm other your finest cookware.
7. Affordable Price
Bamboo utensils are inexpensive, and are a great choice for those who are on a tight budget.
- Sleek, compact, low profile knife holder
- Fits nicely in a standard kitchen drawer, protects knife edges and maximizes efficient storage
- Keeps your knives handy, protected and organized
- It holds 11 knives nicely and depending on the size of your knives can hold additional 5
- Made of strong bamboo, a fast-growing, renewable resource
- Measures 17 by 5-2/7 by 2 inches
Wash by hand with warm water, and occasionally use oil to extend life and beauty.
- Fits perfectly in a smaller width drawer 7″, leaving room for a knife sharpener next to it
- Fits all sizes of knives, from a 3 inch paring knife to a 12 inch slicer
- Easy to put the knives in and take them out
- Much safer and cleaner than an upright knife block
- The knives do not slide out of place
- Perfect for an incomplete set of knives
- Measures 14-inches in diameter
- A large and beautifully finished bowl with stylish weave design
- Strong, attractive, and eco-friendly
- Made from nature’s most sustainable resource
- Good for you, and good for the environment
- Perfect for salads, fruits, and cereal
- Complements any décor
Hand wash with a mild soap and warm water. Oil the bowl occasionally, to prevent it from drying out, and keep it looking beautiful.
- The bowl has the perfect balance between style and utility
- The wide opening allows for ease tossing of a large quantity of salad without spilling it on the counter.
- It is a bit more expensive than some other bowls, but it is well worth it.
- Nice, contemporary serving tray made of bamboo originating from one of the largest bamboo plantations in Asia
- Sturdy, well-constructed, lightweight, and very functional
- Provides a solid surface for serving drinks and snacks
- The inside bottom texture is stylishly ribbed to inhibit served items from sliding around
- Great serving tray for breakfast in bed
- Perfect for taking dinner to another room
- Simple style suits any decor
- Roomy enough to serve breakfast in bed for two or to serve tea to a crowd
It has sufficient space for a dinner plate, side dish, silverware, a glass, and napkin
- Holds your drinks, remote controls, magazines, and everything you need while you are on the couch
You may also like: