- Environmentally Friendly
The environmentally friendly features of bamboo are the main reason why bamboo kitchen utensils are becoming extremely popular and widely used among eco-conscious individuals. Bamboo is technically a grass and can be cut without killing the plant. When you move grass it doesn’t die – it continues to grow. This makes bamboo a highly renewable, eco-friendly resource. Bamboo grows faster than any wood and can be grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
Bamboo items are functional and comfortable to use. Bamboo cooking equipment and utensils are perfect for picnics, camping, and travel because they are light and 100% biodegradable.
Bamboo utensils are extremely strong and durable. Bamboo is surprisingly strong but still light and flexible. Bamboo utensils are long-lasting, and much more durable than wooden and plastic ones.
Bamboo kitchen utensils have a smooth finish and will not get a rough or porous surface after a few months of use.
4. Stain and Odor Resistant
Bamboo is heat, stain, and water-resistant material. Bamboo products do not absorb odors and they are very easy to clean.
5. Attractive Appearance
Bamboo kitchen tools add a fresh, natural touch to any kitchen. They would make the perfect gift for weddings, showers, and housewarmings.
6. Safe with Non-Stick Cooking Surfaces
Bamboo cooking utensils will not scratch the non-stick finish on your pans, and will not harm your finest cookware.
Bamboo utensils are inexpensive and could be the right choice for people who are on a tight budget.
Bamboo Kitchen Utensils
- Sleek, compact look
- Fits nicely in a standard kitchen drawer, protects knife edges, and maximizes efficient storage
- Keeps your knives handy, protected, and organized
- It holds 8 large handle knives, 8 small steak knives, and additional knife sharpener slots.
- Made of strong bamboo, a fast-growing, renewable resource
Wash by hand with warm water, and use oil occasionally to extend life and beauty.
- Fits perfectly in a smaller width drawer
- Fits all sizes of knives, from a 3-inch paring knife to a 12-inch slicer
- Easy to put the knives in and take them out
- Much safer and cleaner than upright knife blocks
- The knives do not slide out of place
- Perfect for an incomplete set of knives
- Measures 14-inches in diameter
- Beautiful stylish design
- Strong and durable
- Perfect for salads, fruits, and cereal
- Complements any kitchen décor
- Good for the environment
- The bowl has the perfect balance between style and utility
- The wide opening allows for easy tossing of a large quantity of salad without spilling it on the counter.
- It is a bit more expensive than some other bowls, but it is well worth it.
Wash by hand, using mild soap and warm water. Oil the bowl occasionally, to prevent it from drying out and keep it looking smooth and beautiful.
- 23-inch by 15-inch serving tray made of bamboo originating from one of the largest bamboo plantations in Asia
- Sturdy, well-constructed, lightweight, and very functional
- Provides a solid surface for serving drinks and snacks
- The inside bottom texture is stylishly ribbed to inhibit served items from sliding around
- Great serving tray for breakfast in bed
- Perfect for transferring dinner to another room
- The simple design fits any decor
- Roomy enough to serve breakfast or tea for two. There is enough space for a dinner plate, a side dish, silverware, a glass, and a napkin
- Can hold your drink, remote control, magazines, and everything you need while you are on the couch